I've found it's much easier to stay on budget when I have a PLAN for the week of what's for dinner. It makes things much less stressful when I come home- and if I have a plan I'm much less likely to take the easy way out and drive through for fast food on the way home.
This week is Andy's first week at his new job! So that means it's first week of our marriage that we are living together, both with full time jobs. It's very exciting, and will be totally different for both of us. With that being said, here's my plan for the week...
Monday: Italian Sausage & Onions w/ veggies
- Sausage marked down for short sale @ Lowe's this week
- Steamed Broccoli $1.99/lb from HT last week
- Pasta from last week
- Chicken drumsticks from Saturday (marked down at Lowe's this week)
- Frozen veggies .99/ea @ HT
- Organic Breakfast sausage from HT super doubles .99
- Pancakes (mix was free at HT about a month ago)
- Smoothies- Ripe Bananas on sale for .25/lb at Lowes
- Homemade Pizza dough
- Leftover sausage from Monday
- Cheese from Lowe's B1G1 sale 2 weeks ago