Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Meals 5/16

I've found it's much easier to stay on budget when I have a PLAN for the week of what's for dinner. It makes things much less stressful when I come home- and if I have a plan I'm much less likely to take the easy way out and drive through for fast food on the way home.

I'm really hoping for some meat deals this week- we are running low!

Monday: Burgers from the freezer (the last of them!) w/ Baked Potatoes & Cucumber Salad
  • Ground Beef from 1.99/lb sale a few months ago
  • Potatoes from sale
  • Cucumber .79/ea @ HT until 5/17
Tuesday: Picking up Subway- using the last of a giftcard

Wednesday: Breaded Dijon Pork Chops w/ Rice & Veggies
  • Pork Chops marked down at Lowe's about a month ago
  • Rice free from HT
  • Frozen veggies .33 from HT sale
Thursday: Art Class :) Andy's on his own!

There's a possiblility we'll go to the beach this weekend, if not, here's the plan...

Friday: Baked Chicken Thighs w/ whatever veggies I can pick up at the Farmer's Market!
  • Chicken Thighs were marked down at Lowe's about a month ago
Saturday: Memphis Style BBQ Ribs w/ Salad
  • Ribs from HT sale 2 weeks ago
Sunday: Whatever seafood is on sale for the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment