2/21 Harris Teeter
- Gain Dish Liquid 1.99 - $1.00 coup (doubled) = FREE
- Old Spice Deodorant 1.99 - $1.00 coup (doubled) = FREE
- Wholly Guacamole 2.29 - $1.50 coup (doubled- no overage) = FREE
- Green Bell Pepper 1.99
- HT Shredded Cheese 1.32
2/22 Harris Teeter
- (2) Maxwell House Jumbo Coffee 10.99/each - (2) $1 off coupons (doubled) - B1G1 e-vic coupon = $3.49/each
- (2) Rhodes Frozen Dinner Rolls 2.25/each - (2) $1 off coupons (doubled) = $.25/each
- (5) Totino's Pizza Rolls 15 ct B2G3 @ 2.19 - .40/2 coupon (doubled) - .40/1 e-vic coupon = $ .64/each
- (2) Philly Cooking Cream 2.00/each - (2) $1.50 off coupon (doubled- no overage) - B1G1 e-vic coupon = $3.49 OVERAGE. **Original price was 3.49/each. With sale and coupons it was free, but stacking the e-vic deal of B1G1, it took off an additional 3.49!
- HT Tortillas 1.99
- HT Hamburger buns 1.27
Tried out the SmartOnes deal I listed below- come to find out after I left they were not all marked down to $1.80 and I had 4 that were $2.46. Wasn't worth it to me to go back in and re-do, the more expensive ones are the hubby's favorite (quesadillas) so the deal worked out in his favor :) Looking back it would have been a better deal to buy 14, and I would have gotten a second $5 gift card back.
- (12) Smart Ones Meals $1.80-$2.46 - $5/10 manufacture coup - $5/12 Target coup
- Fresh Express Salad $1.50
Total Spent for the week: $33.72
I'm $16.28 under budget. Need input on what I should do with these savings. Roll over to next week's shopping? Go into a savings account?