Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weekly Shopping List 2/23-3/2

The main stores I shop at- Harris Teeter & Lowe's Foods- have circulars that start new every Wednesday. Harris Teeter & Lowe's Foods always double coupons up to .99 value. CVS and Target put out a new ad every Sunday. I don't have many exciting deals this week, because we are STOCKED from Super Doubles. Here is what I plan to run out and pick up:

Harris Teeter deals through 3/2-
  • Strawberries B1G1 @ $4.99 (2.49)
  • Red Seedless Grapes .99/lb (good price!)
  • Fresh Whole Fryer Chicken .59/lb - I'll probably freeze this for later, I have a really easy crockpot recipe!
  • Tony's Pizza $1
    • 50/1 Tony's Pizza from SS (SmartSource insert in N&O) 2/13 = FREE.
Lowe's Foods deals through 3/2-
  • Whole Fresh Pork Picnic .99/lb (great for BBQ- good price!)
  • Lowe's Foods Shredded Cheese B1G1 @ $2.59 (1.29) - I usually stock up when it's under $1.50- I have read that Shredded Cheese CAN be frozen- anyone tried?
CVS deals through 2/26-
I checked for both of these deals at CVS already and they were out- so, I picked up a raincheck because these coupons do not expire until mid-March (and rainchecks at CVS never expire)
  • Purex 3 in 1 Laundry Sheets $3.99
    • $3 off Purex 3 in 1, RP (RedPlum insert in N&O) 2/20 =.99!
  • Purex Ultra Concentrated  Laundry Detergent $1.99
    • $1 off Purex Ultra Concentrated RP 2/20= .99!
I'll post how my shopping went for THIS week on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment