Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Meals 4/25

I've found it's much easier to stay on budget when I have a PLAN for the week of what's for dinner. It makes things much less stressful when I come home- and if I have a plan I'm much less likely to take the easy way out and drive through for fast food on the way home.

I'll be honest, it's tough making a plan after being gone all weekend. We sat in stop and go traffic on I95 last night for about 1.5 hours. Not the best way to end Easter.. Regardless, we enjoyed our time in South Carolina. But, I'm not 100% sure what's in the freezer, so things may get switched around this week.

Monday: Andy's got a final exam tonight- so we'll both be on our own. Maybe a Lean Cuisine and a salad.

Tuesday: We'll be visiting with Andy's parents.

Wednesday: Slow Cooker NC BBQ w/ Sweet Potato Fries
http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/slow-cooker-carolina-bbq/Detail.aspx

Thursday: Whatever fish is on sale, rice from the freezer & frozen veggies

Friday: Leftovers & we're headed to the beach!

Everyone ready for Harris Teeter Super Doubles this week?? I feel totally unorganzied, but will be getting a few lists together tonight. From what I can see on other blogs, it looks like it should be a pretty good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment