Friday, April 22, 2011

Week of 4/17 Totals

I don't have enough time to type out all of my purchases- and I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked!

4/18 CVS- I got a raincheck from last week's deal (Buy $20 Lysol/Airwick products, get $10 ECB) My hope was to use all ECB from past purchases to pay for my total, but it came out to be $8.59 and I had a $8.99 ECB. In hindsight, I should have just grabbed something small to get my total up, and used the ECB. But, I got a little frazzled (it was lower than I had expected!) and just used my CVS gift card. So, looks like the giftcard may not last as long as I had planned... After 3 weeks there is only .95 left. On the other hand I do now have about $20 ECB. Here's what I got....
Total before coupons: $49.05 Total Spent: $8.59 (giftcard- but will include in my totals) Total Saved: $40.56 or 82% & got back $10 ECB 

4/17 Harris Teeter- wanted to use my $4/20 CVS coupon (that HT will take) so picked up some things that we needed.
Total before coupons: $31.12 Total Spent: $16.23 Total Saved: $14.89 or 48%

4/20 Harris Teeter- some last minute items to make cookies to bring to South Carolina this weekend!
Total before coupons: $9.37 Total Spent: $7.28 Total Saved: $2.09 or 22%

Not a great week this week as far as grocery store percentages. Rumor has it next week if Super Doubles at Harris Teeter so hopefully I'll have better news to report next Friday :) This week there are no coupon inserts in the Sunday paper due to the holiday- so it's time to catch up and get organized!

Total Spent for the week: $32.10 (this is including my gift card transaction) Total Saved: $57.44 or 64%

No comments:

Post a Comment